Routine Appointments: 09:00 - 12:30 & 15:00 - 18:00
Routine appointments may be booked up to 4 weeks in advance. If you wish to see your usual doctor or you have a problem that can be dealt with in a few days please ask the receptionist to book you a routine appointment. These appointment slots are longer than emergency appointments and allow the doctor more time to deal with your problem. The earlier you book an appointment the more likely you are to see the doctor of your choice. You may book a routine appointment during surgery hours by phoning us on 020 7727 2604 or by booking in person at the reception desk between 08:00 - 13:00 or 14:00 - 18:00.
On The Day Appointments:
Morning appointments may be booked on the day. You will be given an appointment time and asked to come back and see the doctor at the time. These appointments can be used if your problem can not wait for the next available routine appointment. These slots are longer than emergency appointments, but we can only offer a limited number each morning.
Accessing Patient Services
Our practice is pleased to offer patients enhanced clinical access to GPs and other healthcare professionals, including:
- 100 clinical appointments per 1000 patients per week
- Patients telephoning our practice will never be asked to call back. (unless the patient chooses to call back e.g. if they want to see a GP or other healthcare professional who is currently on leave)
- We offer an open reception and telephone service from 08:00 – 18:30 from Monday to Friday.
- Patients can make an online booking up to 4 weeks ahead
- Our receptionists are trained in care navigation and signposting and can provided advice about appropriate alternative services such as extended hours hubs
- We regularly review our systems to ensure there are enough appointments to meet patient needs every week
We aim to provide the best access we can for our patients. If you have any questions or suggestions please ask a member of staff or ask to speak to the practice manager.
The Emergency Surgery:
This is for urgent problems that can not wait until the next day. You will be able to see the duty doctor who may not be your usual doctor. If the doctor feels that your problem is not urgent you may be asked to book a routine appointment or phone the surgery the next day for an on the day appointment. You may be seen as an emergency by booking at the reception desk from 16:00 (except Wednesdays). Please note you must attend the surgery before 16:30.
Please note, these appointments are not for repeat prescriptions, medical certificates or other routine requests.
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice nurses are qualified to deal with many conditions and you may be seen more quickly.
Our doctors take telephone consultations between 12:00 - 12:30 every week day. This time has been set aside to reduce interruptions during surgery. Our nurses are also available to give out test results and answer queries by telephone at 12:00 - 12:30 or between 14:30 and 15:00 any afternoon (except Wednesdays).
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.